GXSMS offers an easy way to send and receive SMS (Short Message Service) messages using a modem that is capable of sending SMS. Sending and receiving SMS has never been so easy. Enable your desktop and web applications to Send SMS messages.
Using the GXSMS component with different development tools, such as Access, Delphi, Visual Basic, Java or Visual C++ is very easy. With component you get a Visual Basic sample that shows how to use the communication technique.
Gurux communication medias have been made on the Windows API interface. Due to this, the components are very efficient and do not require external libraries or DLL files to operate.
* Free technical support and updates for one year.
* Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
* Components are easy to use.
* Requires no external libraries.
* Components are small and efficient.
* Any serial port modem, capable of sending SMS, can be used.
* Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
* Works with all versions of Visual Basic and VB.NET.
* Easy to use with VBScript and Java Script
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in GXSMS 184.108.40.206
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.